Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Scotland Branch 6th AGM
- Wednesday March 22, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the 6th Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Branch of the Institute of Highway Engineers will be held on the MS Teams virtual platform at 16:00 hrs on Wednesday 12th April 2023. All Scotland Branch members are welcome to attend.
1. To read the notice of the meeting
2. To receive apologies for the meeting
3. To receive the Chairman’s report
4. To receive and approve the accounts for the year end 31 December 2022
5. To elect or re-elect committee members as appropriate
6. To discuss any relevant business
After the AGM, a technical presentation will be given by Peter Cattell, Head of Urban & Rural from Clearview Intelligence. Peter will present on Innovation, and Ideas in Action. He will discuss some of the latest innovations in ITS, and will discuss a number of case studies of where they have combined a number of technologies to deliver a number of unique schemes.