Associate Member (AMIHE)
Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Associate member is for professionals working within the industry. It shows employers that you have relevant engineering qualifications and/or engineering experience that is recognised by the IHE.
Professionals working within the industry for 1-5 years.
To become an Associate Member:
- You’ll need relevant engineering qualifications AND/OR
- From 1-5 years engineering experience
- Free use of the National Highway Engineering Academy
- Industry recognition of your highways sector skills and experience
- Access to a UK-wide branch network with CPD activities for members
- Access to IHE’s network of highways industry professionals
- Access to a comprehensive range of professional IHE services and resources including:
- IHE’s weekly news, events, jobs and technical e-newsletters
- One-to-one qualification advice from the IHE
- IHE’s Professional support and guidance
- IHE’s online members area featuring professional registration guidance, technical guidance, resources and branch events
- IHE’s online technical forums
- Free subscription to Highways Magazine
- Member discounts at over 5,000 businesses across the UK
Before you apply online you’ll need:
- A credit or debit card to pay the initial membership fee
- Your recent CV to upload as part of your application form.