Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Apprentice of the Year Award
- Wednesday April 11, 2018
The IHE are delighted to be again sponsoring the Highways Award for Apprentice of the Year which is awarded to an individual working in the highways industry for the first time who has made a considerable contribution in the workplace.
The individual will have been committed to successfully achieving a personal challenge which he/she has been working towards in their place of work with a view to progressing his/her career development. Candidates can be from a formal apprenticeship or a side step into a new area of work or new to the industry at any level.
- Briefly describe how their notable contribution has been made?
- What learning was required and explain his/her attitude and behaviour throughout the learning process? Please detail any obstacles he/she faced and overcame.
- How did he/she excel during the learning process and was their personal goal achieved?
- How has his/her training benefitted the team, the employer and the industry overall?
- Finally, please upload a summary document.
Closing date for entries is 22 June 2018 with the awards evening on 17 October 2018 at the Lancaster London
Information is available on http://hmea.co.uk