A lot has happened in the IHE in the last few months. Here is a round up of the events:
- IHE immediate past president Tony Kirby presented a session on professional registration at the University of Hertfordshire.
- CEO Richard Hayes presented a paper ‘The new Highway Code of Practice’ at APSE events in Oxford and Bradford, as well as a session on professional development at London South Bank University and Warwick University.
- The IHE submitted evidence to the Transport Select Committee as part of its inquiry into local roads funding.
In the Office
- VAT: The IHE is now registered for VAT and will be including VAT on all events and training invoices.
- Go paperless: help us to help the environment by going paperless. Make sure you hold a valid email with us. By providing us with your email you have the option to receive the latest news, member notifications, events and technical information from the IHE straight to your inbox. You can also choose to receive Highways Magazine electronically. Please send any updates to email@example.com.
Out and about
- Meet the IHE: The IHE will be attending the ITS (UK) Summit in Bristol on 26-27 November. We will be giving advice on how to progress your career with information on professional registration and professional certificates and diplomas.