Notice is hereby given that the 45th Annual General Meeting of the members of the Institute of Highway Engineers Limited will be held at 1.45pm or immediately after the EGM at Top of the City Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich NR1 1JE.
- To confirm and sign the Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting held on 22 June 2017.
- To receive the report of Council for the year 2017 published separately for members.
- To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31 December 2017 with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
- To appoint Simpson Wreford & Partners as auditors until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts of the Institute are presented.
- To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To elect members of the Council in place of those retiring and to fill any vacancies.
- To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following ordinary resolution being an Amendment to Article 17: That the annual rate of subscription payable by members of the Institute as from 1 January 2019 be as follows:
(Notes: Engineering Council registration fees for CEng, IEng, EngTech and Stage 1 are additional to the above).
- To transact any other general business.