The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Highway Engineers will be held on 22nd June 2017 at Oxford Spires Hotel Abingdon Road, Oxford OX1 4PS commencing at 4.45pm.
1. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting held on 21st June 2016.
2. To receive the report of Council for the year 2016 published separately for members.
3. To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31 December 2016 with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
4. To appoint Simpson Wreford & Partners as auditors until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts of the Institute are presented.
5. To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the auditors.
6. To elect members of the Council in place of those retiring and to fill any vacancies.
7. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following ordinary resolution being an Amendment to Article 30:
“That the annual rate of subscription and other fees payable by members of the Institute as from 1 January 2018 be as follows:
Engineering Council registration fees for CEng, IEng, EngTech and Interim Stage are additional to the above.
|Professional Review Fees||CEng||IEng||EngTech|
|Member (standard route)||£300||£300||£95|
|Member (technical report route)||£500||£500||£95|
|Academic Career Assessment||£57||£57||£57|
8. To transact any other general business.