Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
NHEA Apprentice of the Year Award
- Tuesday May 23, 2017
The Award for Apprentice of the Year 2017 is awarded to an individual working in the highways industry for the first time who has made a considerable contribution in the workplace. The individual will have been committed to successfully achieving a personal challenge which he/she has been working towards in their place of work with a view to progressing his/her career development. Candidates can be from a formal apprenticeship or a side step into a new area of work or new to the industry at any level.
- Briefly describe how their notable contribution has been made?
- What learning was required and explain his/her attitude and behaviour throughout the learning process? Please detail any obstacles he/she faced and overcame.
- How did he/she excel during the learning process and was their personal goal achieved?
- How has his/her training benefitted the team, the employer and the industry overall?
- Finally, please upload a summary document.
Entry is open from 3rd April 2017 until 23rd June 2017
For more information or to enter visit http://hmea.co.uk/choose-your-category/apprentice-of-the-year-2017/