Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Notice of IHE EGM and AGM 2020
- Tuesday June 23, 2020
This meeting will be by invitation only and all members of the Institute who wish to participate should register at: https://members.theihe.org/events/register.aspx?id=1390113 (Please note: you will need to log in to your IHE profile to register). Please register by 25th July.
Notice of EGM 2020
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the members of the Institute of Highway Engineers will be held via a Zoom conference call on 29th July 2020 at 2.45 pm to consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution:
‘to adopt a revision to Memorandum & Articles of Association (Constitution) of The Institute of Highway Engineers’.
The effect of the proposed amendments will be to:
- Remove the position of Hon Treasurer from IHE Council and Executive Board.
- Permit the co-opting of one member to Council as required by Council for an annual term only.
- Permit the fixing of fees for the following year following the application of RPI in line with RPI figure published by the Government in September each year.
Notice of AGM 2020
Notice is hereby given that the 47th Annual General Meeting of the members of the Institute of Highway Engineers Limited will be held via a Zoom video conference call at 3:00pm Wednesday 29th July 2020.
- To confirm and sign the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting held on 20 June 2019.
- To receive a verbal report of Council for the year 2019.
- To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31 December 2019 with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
- To appoint Magma Chartered Accountants as auditors until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts of the Institute are presented.
- To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To elect members of the Council in place of those retiring and to fill any vacancies.
- To appoint officers for Council for the period of July 2020 – June 2022.
President – Stephen Webb
Senior Vice President – Martin Polland
Junior Vice President – Ellie Gormley
Immediate Past President – Jonathan Pearson
- To note that the annual rate of subscription payable by members of the Institute as from 1st January 2021 be as set following the application of the RPI rate as reported by the Government in September 2020.
- To transact any other general business.
Photo credit: Bakhtiar Zein/Shutterstock.com