Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Notice of IHE AGM 2021
- Wednesday June 16, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the 48th Annual General Meeting of the members of the Institute of Highway Engineers Limited
To be held via Teams at 2.00 pm Wednesday 28th July 2021.
- To confirm and sign the Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting held on 29th July 2020.
- To receive a verbal the report of Council for the year 2020.
- To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31st December 2020 with the Auditor’s Report thereon
- To appoint Magma Chartered Accountants as auditors until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts of the Institute are presented
- To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- To elect members of the Council in place of those retiring and to fill any vacancies.
- To note that the annual rate of subscription payable by members of the Institute as from 1st January 2022 will be as set following the application of the RPI rate as reported by the Government in September 2021.
- To transact any other general business.
This meeting will be by invitation only and all members of the Institute who wish to participate should register to attend here: https://members.theihe.org/events/register.aspx?id=1520824
(Please note: you will need to log in to your IHE profile on YM to register).
Please register by 23rd July 2021.