IHE Branch Event
Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Online: Landslide Management and Modelling & Scotland Branch AGM
- CPD Value: This event is awarded 1 CPD hour.
|Dates||Location||Cost (ex VAT)|
|Tue 20 Apr 2021||Online via Teams||FREE||Book now|
The IHE Scotland Branch would like to invite you to their next technical event on Tuesday 20th April. The event will focus on Landslide Management and Modelling and will be followed by the Branch AGM.
Speakers: Katrina Braun (Aecom) and Graeme McKendry (Jacobs)
The presentation will focus on an overview of landslide management and modelling, delving into the techniques used.
You must register to attend by using the ‘book now button above’.
Notice is hereby given that the 4th Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Branch of the Institute of Highway Engineers will be held on the MS Teams virtual platform at 17:15hrs on Tuesday 20th April 2021. All members are welcome to attend.
- To read the notice of the meeting
- To receive apologies for the meeting
- To receive the Chairman’s report
- To receive and approve the accounts for the year end 31 December 2020
- To elect or re-elect committee members as appropriate
- To discuss any relevant business
Chairman : Gary Neill
Email : Scotland@theihe.org