IHE Branch Event
Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Online: Road Safety Barriers – Design and its Principles
- CPD Value: This event is awarded 2 CPD Hours
|Dates||Location||Cost (ex VAT)|
|Mon 28 Mar 2022||Online via Teams||FREE|
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
UK – 16:00hrs
Qatar – 18:00hrs
The IHE Middle East Branch would like to invite you to their next technical webinar on Monday 28th March 2022 on the topic of “Road Safety Barriers – Design and its Principles.
This will be a 2 hr CPD event and will be conducted by Mr. Vishal Rayapudi, Senior Project Manager Highways – AECOM
You must register with the IHE to attend the webinar using the ‘Book Now’ button above.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following will be discussed in the webinar:
- Design of safety barriers in accordance with the Qatari and other international standards such as DMRB.
- Vehicle Restraint system such as Longitudinal safety barrier, Containment kerbs, Vehicle parapets, End treatments/terminals and Transitions available as per EN1317 and NCHRP 350/MASH testing.
- Design concepts of the barriers such as Containment Level, length of need, set back distance, working class width, clear zone, passively safe systems and Hazard identification.
- Some project examples adopting the best practices in design.