IHE Branch Event
Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Police Scotland: accident, analysis and investigation
- CPD Value: This event is awarded 2 CPD hours.
|Dates||Location||Cost (ex VAT)|
|Tue 08 Oct 2019||Garfield House Hotel, Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, G33 6HW||FREE||Book now|
The IHE Scotland Branch would like to invite you to a technical evening on ‘Police Scotland: accident, analysis and investigation’ on 8th October 2019.
The event will take place at:
Best western Garfield House Hotel
There will be a buffet from 6pm with the event starting at 6.30pm.
Topics for the evening will include:
- Types and factors of accidents
- Road design/geometry issues
- Driver errors causation examples
- Accident site analysis
- Involvement of local authorities/trunk road partners
- Police procedures/how the team structure set up
- Data gathered and how it’s used, calculations, considerations etc.
There will be an opportunity to get a Police perspective on the above topics and how they interact with the public road network.
Attendance will be worth 2 hours CPD.
Please use the ‘book now’ button above to reserve your place.
Garfield House Hotel, Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, G33 6HW