Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Hybrid Event: IHE 50th AGM 2023
|Cost (ex VAT)
|Fri 30 Jun 2023
|Online via Teams and in-person at the Hilton Doubletree, Stratford-upon-Avon
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Notice is hereby given that the 50th Annual General Meeting of the members of the Institute of Highway Engineers Limited will be held as a hybrid meeting via Teams and in person at the Hilton Doubletree Stratford Upon Avon at 11.15 am on Friday 30th June 2023.
1. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the 49th Annual General Meeting held on 22nd June 2022.
2. To receive a verbal report of Council for the year 2022.
3. To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for the year ended 31st December 2022 with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
4. To appoint Magma Chartered Accountants as auditors until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts of the Institute are presented.
5. To authorise the Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
6. To note the make up of Council as of the date of the AGM 30th June 2023.
7. To note the officers for Council for the period of July 2023 – June 2024
President – Martin Polland
Senior Vice President – Katharine Kelly
Junior Vice President – Darren Capes
Immediate Past President – Stephen Webb
8. To note that the annual rate of subscription payable by members of the Institute as from 1st January 2024 will remain at the 2023 rates.
9. To transact any other general business.
This meeting will be by invitation only and all members of the Institute who wish to participate should register by using the ‘Book Now’ button above.
(Please note you will need to log in to the members area of the website to register).
Please register by Monday 26th June 2023