Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
EVI: Charging Ahead – Taking charge of Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
|Dates||Location||Cost (ex VAT)|
|Tue 14 Nov 2023 - Fri 17 Nov 2023||Crowne Plaza, Glasgow UK||IHE members can attend at the IET member rate||Book now|
The IHE is pleased to confirm that we’re a supporting partner of the IET’s EVI: Charging Ahead conference. This new conference addresses the technologies behind electric vehicle infrastructure and where the industry needs to go next.
Hear from key industry players, including:
- Carla Bolado Pontigo, Senior Project Development Engineer – Electric Vehicles, SSE Energy Solutions
- Catherine Bowen, Senior Policy Advisor, BVARL
- Toddington Harper, CEO, GridServe
- Alex Hart, EV and Storage Manager, National Grid ESO
- Matt Hobbs, Global Engineering and Quality Director, BP Pulse
- Melanie Shufflebotham, Co-founder and COO, Zap Maps
- Josey Wardle, Innovation Lead – V2G & EV Charging, Innovate UK
See the full conference programme and register to attend at https://electricvehicles.theiet.org/speakers/?utm_source=cross_promo&utm_medium=digital&utm_campaign=chargingahead&utm_content=ihe
IHE members can attend at the IET member rate.