Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
|Dates||Location||Cost (ex VAT)|
|Wed 09 Mar 2022 - Thu 10 Mar 2022||Coventry Building Society Arena||For costs please refer to the Bridges website.https://bridges.tn-events.co.uk/||Book now|
Bridges 2022 will take place on 9th-10th March. They will be celebrating their 30th anniversary and will be returning to the usual venue – the newly renamed Coventry Building Society Arena (formerly Ricoh) with the first ever in-person Bridges Conference, Exhibition, Workshops AND Bridges Awards all rolled into one!
The annual Bridges conference and exhibition is the leading event for bridge owners and operators in the UK.
- Learn more about how key bridge projects have been planned, designed, implemented and maintained. A wide range of speakers will discuss the latest thinking and consider the strategic trends, challenges, regulations, and best practice. Successful and practical case studies will also be presented
- Exclusive preview of new guidance by the Construction Industry Research and Information Association
- Learn first hand about digital inspection, monitoring and diagnosis technologies with interactive workshops
- Listen to talks from internationally-renowned bridge engineers discussing state of the art design and construction of bridges large and small
- Discover a green future for bridges and the latest BIM challenges
- Join us for the Bridges Awards ceremony to celebrate the worthy winners
For more information visit: https://bridges.tn-events.co.uk/