Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Don’t miss the IHE at Cold Comfort 2019
- Friday February 22, 2019
Registration is now open for Cold Comfort Scotland.
The Cold Comfort Scotland conference aims to increase the knowledge and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of winter service operatives in Scotland. Using best practice case studies, technical sessions and debate and discussion, Cold Comfort Scotland considers every aspect of the winter service delivery sector as well as some of the new products, concepts and innovations being used on the road network.
Key topics for Cold Comfort Scotland 2019 will include:
• Delivering technology and innovation to help with winter service efficiency in the Netherlands
• Scottish local authority case studies
• Live panel discussion featuring Transport Scotland, Highways England and SCOTS representatives
• Highways England on the A66 Winterpave trials
• Effective winter service technology
• Planning for more extreme weather
The IHE will also be on hand to discuss membership of the Institute, give career advice on professional registrations to CEng, IEng, EngTech and ICTTech and also our Professional Certificates.
For more information or to book visit https://coldcomfortscotland.tn-events.co.uk/