Professional Certificates and Diplomas
Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Transport Network Resilience
- CPD Value: This course is awarded 12 CPD hours
|Code||Dates||Location||Type||Cost (ex VAT)|
£1,250 per candidate including one night's accommodation and refreshments
COVID-19 Please read our latest update: http://theihe.org/coronavirus-advice/
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS COURSE PLEASE EMAIL US.
This new two day residential course is intended for highway professionals including the supply chain to provide best practice in carrying out the tactical level role of coordination during a major incident.
The focus of the course is on building the resilience across the sector, by promoting the importance of understanding transport networks as ‘lifeline’ infrastructure, which provide essential services to the community. This focus is bolstered by the fact that highway infrastructure often houses aligned channels for additional lifeline services (e.g. gas, fibre, water). Accordingly, the course is also suitable for candidates from these partner sectors.
More details can be found in the course flyer.
Attending the Course
Delegates attend two sessions (4 days in total) and complete assignments, practical activities and an end of course assessment.
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance with CPD just for attending the course.
Achieving the Certificate or Diploma
If you wish to go on to gain the Professional Certificate or Diploma then you will need to submit an Individual Portfolio of Evidence, which documents how you have achieved the competencies required. Click here to view the guidance document and application form. Please note: the fee to submit your application is included in the cost of the course.
Achieving Professional Registration
In addition, courses have an additional day set aside to make an application for EngTech Professional Registration.
If you have any questions regarding the course email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of our training is delivered throughout the year in the clean, contemporary setting of our Birmingham office space and meeting rooms. This centrally located venue in Birmingham Brindleyplace give excellent connectivity across the UK.
Training is also run at:
- our main IHE London office in Euston Tower, Euston Road
- Conference Aston, Birmingham B4 7ET, and
- in Edinburgh at 7/9 North St Davids Street, EH2 1AW.
Please check the location under your specific course to find out where your course is run.
Health and Safety Procedures for Brindleyplace, Birmingham following Covid-19
We are recommencing our training courses at Brindleyplace, Birmingham from October 2020 and have put the following procedures in place for your health and safety:
- The capacity of the training room has been reduced by 50% so there will be a maximum of 10/11 delegates on the courses.
- 2m social distancing and one way systems will be in force.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers and wipes will be in place throughout the building and in the training rooms and foot operated sanitiser stations will also be available.
- We will be required to book visitors attending courses prior to the training, providing your name, surname and email address.
- Meeting rooms will be fully cleaned and disinfected daily after each event.
- Operatives will be working in the centre throughout the day and will continuously clean all touch points.
The IHE is committed to the safety and well being of our delegates and will make every effort to offer any additional support as required.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations made less than 21 days before the meeting will incur a 50% charge. Any cancellations made within 10 days of the event will be charged at the full delegate rate. You can of course send replacement delegates.