Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Online Course: Engineering Technician/ICT Technician Workshops
- CPD Value: This course is awarded 12 CPD hours.
|Code||Dates||Location||Type||Cost (ex VAT)|
|ET2002|| Part one: 24 Sep 20
Part two: 29 Sep 20
|ET2003|| Part one: 13 Oct 20
Part two: 20 Oct 20
COVID-19 Please read our latest update: http://theihe.org/coronavirus-advice/
Part one: 10am-12pm & 1pm-3.30pm
Part two: 10am-12pm & 1pm-3.30pm
Are you planning to submit your Engineering Technician/ICT Technician registration application later this year? Perhaps you have been struggling to find the time to assemble your submission or maybe you are simply unsure how to make that all important start. If so, then help is at hand with the IHE EngTech/ICT Technician online workshops.
These specially tailored workshops comprise two parts and offer one to one mentoring by our experienced team of senior reviewers. Each workshop will guide you through our simplified application process so that by the conclusion of workshop 2 you will have not only completed your application in full but also submitted your paperwork for review.
To attend these workshops, you will need to commit to 2 days online and complete a few simple forms about yourself prior to Workshop 1, undertake an hour or so preparation activity prior to workshop 1 and carry out assembly activity of evidence during the week period between the workshop sessions.
- Academic standards with specific advice given to each delegate
- The competency framework as set by the Engineering Council
- Presentation of evidence
- Completion of Assessment Question 1 and documenting evidence of competence
- Completion of Assessment Question 2 and documenting evidence of competence
- Completion of Assessment Question 3 and documenting evidence of competence
- Individual mentoring of delegates
- CPD and other requirements such as H&S and sustainability
- Review of work to date and individual mentoring of delegates
- Final review of completed paperwork on an individual basis
NB: You must attend both days of the course
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations made less than 21 days before the meeting will incur a 50% charge. Any cancellations made within 10 days of the event will be charged at the full delegate rate. You can of course send replacement delegates.