Joining the IHE is easy using our new online application processJoin us now
Engineering Technician/ICT Technician Workshops
- CPD Value: This course is awarded 12 CPD hours.
|Code||Dates||Location||Type||Cost (ex VAT)|
|ET2001|| Part one: 23 Jan 20
Part two: 06 Feb 20
Are you planning to submit your Engineering Technician/ICT Technician registration application later this year? Perhaps you have been struggling to find the time to assemble your submission or maybe you are simply unsure how to make that all important start. If so, then help is at hand with the IHE EngTech/ICT Technician workshops.
These specially tailored workshops comprise two parts and offer one to one mentoring by our experienced team of senior reviewers. Each workshop will guide you through our new simplified application process so that by the conclusion of workshop 2 you will have not only completed your application in full but also submitted your paperwork for review.
To attend these workshops, you will need to commit to 2 full days away from the office, complete a few simple forms about yourself prior to Workshop 1, undertake an hour or so preparation activity prior to workshop 1 and carry out assembly activity of evidence during the 4-week period between the workshop sessions.
- Academic standards with specific advice given to each delegate
- The competency framework as set by The Engineering Council
- CPD and other requirements such as H&S and sustainability
- Presentation of evidence
- Completion of Assessment Question 1 and documenting evidence of competence
- Completion of Assessment Question 2 and documenting evidence of competence
- Individual mentoring of delegates
- Review of work to date and Individual mentoring of delegates
- Completion of Assessment Question 3 and documenting evidence of competence
- Final review of completed paperwork on an individual basis
NB: You must attend both days of the course
Most of our training is delivered throughout the year in the clean, contemporary setting of our Birmingham office space and meeting rooms. This centrally located venue in Birmingham Brindleyplace give excellent connectivity across the UK.
Training is also run at our main IHE London office in Euston Tower, Euston Road, Conference Aston, Birmingham B4 7ET, in Edinburgh at 7/9 North St Davids Street, EH2 1AW and at NAL, Weir Lane, Worcester, WR2 4AY (IHE’s Corporate Partner).
Please check the location under your specific course to find out where your course is run.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations made less than 21 days before the meeting will incur a 50% charge. Any cancellations made within 10 days of the event will be charged at the full delegate rate. You can of course send replacement delegates.