IHE Fellows have the right to use the post nominals FIHE after your name to signify your registration with the Institute of Highway Engineers.
Suitable for: Professionals working within the industry with significant, knowledge based experience (15 years plus)
Requirements: There are two pathways to becoming an IHE Fellow: you’ll need 15 years engineering experience (5 years in a responsible position) or, you can possess IEng or CEng registration only. Contact us if you need to discuss your unique experience for this pathway.
- Free use of the National Highway Engineering Academy
- Industry recognition of your highways sector skills and experience
- Access to a UK-wide branch network with CPD activities for members
- Access to IHE’s network of highways industry professionals
- Access to a comprehensive range of professional IHE services and resources including:
- IHE’s bi-monthly highways news and technical e-newsletters
- One-to-one qualification advice from the IHE
- IHE’s Professional support and guidance
- IHE’s online members area featuring technical guidance, resources and branch events
- IHE’s online technical forums
- Free subscription to Highways Magazine
- Member discounts at over 5,000 businesses across the UK
Before you apply online you’ll need:
- A credit or debit card to pay the joining fee.
- Your recent CV to upload as part of your application form