Associate member is for professionals working within the industry. It shows employers that you have relevant engineering qualifications and/or engineering experience that is recognised by the IHE.
Professionals working within the industry for 1-5 years.
You’ll need relevant engineering qualifications AND/OR from 1-5 years engineering experience to become an IHE Associate member.
- Free use of the National Highway Engineering Academy
- Industry recognition of your highways sector qualifications, skills and experience
- Access to a UK-wide branch network with CPD activities for members
- Access to IHE’s network of highways industry professionals
- Access to a comprehensive range of professional IHE services and resources including:
- IHE’s bi-monthly highways news and technical e-newsletters
- One-to-one qualification advice from the IHE
- IHE’s Professional support and guidance
- IHE’s online members area featuring technical guidance, resources and branch events
- IHE’s online technical forums
- Free subscription to Highways Magazine
- Member discounts at over 5,000 businesses across the UK
Before you apply online you’ll need:
- A credit or debit card to pay the joining fee
- Your recent CV to upload as part of your application form.